Ghost outputs basic meta tags to allow rich snippets of your content to be recognised by popular social networks.
Currently there are 3 supported rich data protocols which are output in
- Schema.org - http://schema.org/docs/documents.html
- Open Graph - http://ogp.me/
- Twitter cards - https://dev.twitter.com/cards/overview
The Cloudron app enables output of structured data by default.
Migrating from Ghost 0.11¶
Ghost 1.0.0 is a major upgrade, with breaking changes and no automatic migration path. To migrate the legacy Cloudron app (based on Ghost 0.11) to the new Cloudron Ghost app follow the official migration guide.
To summarize the steps:
- Export old blog's content as json from the
labs pagein Ghost-Admin
- Download the images and custom themes. On the Cloudron, the content location is
/app/data/content. Use the Web terminal's download button to download the contents as a
- Install the new Cloudron Ghost app in a new subdomain
- Setup Ghost with a different email address than the one used in the old app, otherwise the user import will conflict.
- Import blog's json content from the
- Use the Web terminal's upload
button to upload the images and themes to
/tmp. Then, extract the tarball to
rm -rf /app/data/content/* tar zxvf /tmp/content.tar.gz -C /app/data/content/