When Cloudron SSO is enabled, only Cloudron users can login to the wiki and edit pages. Any Cloudron admin automatically becomes a dokuwiki admin.
By default, the pages are readable by all. The wiki can be made readable
only for logged in users by changing the ACL Rules for the
Access Control List Management admin page.
When not using Cloudron authentication, first register a new user.
Without Cloudron SSO
Making user an admin
To make the new user an admin, use the Web terminal
/app/data/conf/users.auth.php and add the
admins group to the new
user's groups. For example:
To disable registration,
Configuration Manager ->
Disable DokuWiki actions
At a high level, Dokuwiki applies configuration as follows:
conf/foo.conf– default value that comes with Dokuwiki. Do not make changes to these files, they will be lost across updates.
conf/foo.protected.conf– settings applied by the Cloudron package. Do not make changes to these files, they will be lost across updates.
conf/foo.local.conf– changed by plugin manager or Cloudron user. Changes can be freely made to these files and they will be retained across updates.
Plugins can be installed using the
Some suggested plugins:
- Blockquote – Easily add blockquoted text
- Blog – displays your posts in a familiar blog format
- Todo – add todo’s to wiki pages and assign to users if desired
- Dokubookmark – archive web pages with a simple bookmarklet to your wiki
- DW2PDF – Export wiki pages as PDFs
- EditTable – Visually edit and add tables
- Gallery – Embed image galleries in pages
- Move – move pages and namespaces while preserving all links
- Note – Insert notes that stand out from the rest of your text. Useful for documentation.
- NSPages – Automatically generate a custom list of pages in your wiki or namespace
- TemplatePageName – Changes the default template names so they can be edited from within the wiki.
- Struct – Index, display, and query structured data in your wiki pages (requires SQLite)
- Tag – add tagging functions
- VShare – Embed videos
- Wrap – probably the most useful formatting plugin – easily add columns, notes, divs, etc.
- Yearbox – Auto generate a table with links for a journal or diary, very customizable.
Themes (templates) can be installed using the
Note that the theme has to be activated after installation. This can be done using the
template drop down setting.