This is an OpenVPN server, packaged with a very simple key manager.
This app is based on OpenVPN 2.4.5
- TCP based VPN tunnel with AES-256-CBC encryption
- Pre-shared static key (PSK) for "extra protection" to the the TLS channel
- Devices connected to the VPN can reach each other through the domain
device.user.vpn.mydomain.com or simply
- Client connection status indicator
- Prevents DNS leaks using a private DNS server that is run as part of the app
- Issue and revoke per-device client certificates
- This app can be installed multiple times to create independent OpenVPN instances
The key management interface is available under the
/ location. Each Cloudron-authenticated user can create and download keys for themself.