GitLab 9.1.4 Community Edition (CE) includes git repository management, code reviews,
an issue tracking and wiki’s and much more.
- Manage Git repositories with fine grained access controls that keep your code secure
- Perform code reviews and enhance collaboration with merge requests
- Each project can also have an issue tracker and a wiki
- Used by more than 100,000 organizations, GitLab is the most popular solution to manage Git repositories on-premises
- Completely free and open source (MIT Expat license)
- Powered by Ruby on Rails
On about.gitlab.com you can find more information about:
Please see Getting help for GitLab on our website for the many options to get help.
Is it any good?
Is it awesome?
Thanks for asking this question Joshua.
These people seem to like it.